Utthan Foundation Terms And Conditions
- We reserve the right to change the privacy policies at any time, with a prior notice. We may, at our discretion, suspend your access to or use of Utthan Foundation or any component thereof: (i) for scheduled maintenance; (ii) if you violate any provision of these Member Terms; or (iii) to address any emergency security concerns.
- To access certain features of Utthan Foundation, you will be required to successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces of Utthan Foundation, and be issued with a username and password login credentials (the “User ID”).
- If you are issued with a User ID, you will keep your User ID secure and will not grant access to or otherwise share your User ID with any other person.
- We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing Utthan Foundation.
- To access certain areas of the Utthan Foundation Services, you may be required to create an account. When you create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information, such as your name, email address, and other contact information. Utthan Foundation may use this information to provide you with personalized services and to communicate with you about your account and the Services.
- When you use or view Utthan Foundation or send e-mails, texts or other electronic messages to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on Utthan Foundation. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
User Data And Privacy
- Utthan Foundation takes the privacy of its users seriously and will not disclose any personal information to third parties without your consent, except as required by law. Utthan Foundation may use aggregated data, such as usage statistics, for research and development purposes and to improve the Services.
- If you are a member of our mailing list you will also receive email communications from us regarding our products, services and initiatives (including collaborations and partnerships). If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe from such promotional e-mails at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our e-mail communications.
Ownership Of Utthan Foundation
- All right, title and interest, including intellectual property rights, in Utthan Foundation and all other materials provided by us, and any updates, adaptation, translation, customization or derivative works thereof, will remain the sole property of Utthan Foundation (or our third-party suppliers, if applicable).
- Utthan Foundation and all materials provided by us hereunder are made available or licensed and not “sold” to you.
You agree to:
- keep your User IDs and all other login information confidential;
- monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with Utthan Foundation;
- promptly notify us if you become aware or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or account;
- upload and disseminate only data to which you own all required rights under law and do so only consistent with applicable law;
- use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of Utthan Foundation; and
- comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy any export control laws.
Communications Not Confidential
We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through Utthan Foundation. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet or public networks in connection with your use of Utthan Foundation.
You agree that any suggestion or idea provided by you (such as suggestions or ideas, “Feedback”) will not be treated as confidential, and nothing in these Member Terms will restrict our right to use, profit from, disclose, publish or otherwise exploit any Feedback, without compensation to you.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these Member Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org